It’s no wonder McCall, Idaho, real estate is in such high demand. Set on the shores of beautiful Payette Lake, flanked by mountains and Tamarack and Brundage Mountain ski resorts, McCall offers four seasons of spectacular scenery and outdoor recreation. But the rising cost and maintenance hassles of full-time second home ownership aren’t for everyone.
The sensible alternative. Hearthstone offers beautifully furnished, fractional-ownership vacation homes within McCall’s Spring Mountain Ranch. Located along the Cedar Nine of the McCall Golf Course, each 1900 sq. ft., three-bedroom home combines the quality finishes and amenities you’ve experienced at the West’s top resorts, plus wonderfully convenient owner services like pre-arrival grocery shopping and housecleaning.
More than a home. You’ll also enjoy full use of the pool, hot tub, tennis courts, Ranch House Community Center, spa and exercise facilities, and other exclusive amenities. Better yet, your Hearthstone ownership entitles you to reciprocal use of other luxury resorts worldwide through The Registry Collection.
Bed & Bath
- King-size master bed with custom headboard, armoire and end tables
- Guest rooms have 2 queen-size beds
- Flex room/ third bedroom with comfortable sofa/sleeper, wired and WiFi internet
- Each bedroom has a 25″ JVC TV with cable connection and digital music selection
- Master bath with soaker tub inlaid with tile; separate, lighted glass and tile shower; tiled vanity with his and her sinks